A Social Media Consultant Gives You
the Confidence to Run Your Own Campaigns
Maybe you’re more of the “hands on” type. You want to know WHAT to do so you can go ahead and do it yourself. Our Social Media Consulting service is the right choice for you.
Once you know what to do, we guide you to faster results using our proven methodology so you stay two steps ahead of your competition.
If that’s the case, you’ll want to hire us to be your Social Media Consultant – either for a one-day VIP session or for ongoing consultation.
Either way, we’ll help you get up and running the right way.
There are two options to take advantage of our social media consultant program – the first option is a one-day VIP Strategy Day designed for businesses that have the resources in place but want clarity on direction and implementation.
Social Media Consulting Option #1 —
For Those Who Can Take Direction Then Take Action:
Our Private VIP Strategy Day
with Conrad Travis David
Set aside a single day to get everything you need to grow your business using the latest social media strategies and tactics.
Having Conrad spend the day working with you will be the best investment you make in your marketing – specifically your social media marketing.
This one day will clear away any questions and doubts about how to effectively use social media to promote your business – and give you the tools you need to get in front of your prospects and turn them into clients that are happy to do business with you over and over.
Here are a few of the outcomes you can expect from a day of consulting :
- An increase in targeted traffic to your business and/or web site
- A clear plan for how to grow your social media presence
- A community of fans that spreads the word about you pushing your reach far beyond your traditional marketing methods
- Social media profiles that will have you showing up at the top for your chosen key words
- A professional, branded and unified image across the web
- A specific plan of action that you or one of your team can implement daily to create ongoing ‘buzz” about your company
- Resulting is more targeted lead generation, increased sales and higher profits
Your all-day VIP Strategy Day includes:
- A full day of having your own social media consultant to provide strategic social media marketing planning with just you at your business or another agreed upon location
- Full access where you can ask any questions to eliminate the mystery of what it takes to create a social media presence that will grow your business and position you as an industry leader
- A complete social media plan that is both in-depth and personalized that will be built based on your unique goalsfollow-up call and emails to answer any questions that have arisen and make sure your plan is on track
DUE TO HIS SCHEDULE AND THE INTENSE NATURE OF THESE SESSIONS, CONRAD LIMITS THE NUMBER OF VIP DAYS HE DOES EACH MONTH. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT INSTANT HELP TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS FILL OUT YOUR APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY. SPOTS FILL FAST SO DON’T HESITATE!
Social Media Consulting Option #2
If You’re Already Implementing Social Media and
Want an Extra Set of Eyes to Keep You On Track
If you’re already doing social media and just want direction and guidance, then this may be the perfect fit for your needs. We’ll help you build your strategy in a way that supports your goals and help fill any holes in your social media plans and ensure you have the knowledge needed to execute.
This is a perfect option for companies that have a marketing person or team that is responsible for social media.
You can expect one-on-one consulting from a senior social media consultant where we’ll help you implement the social media strategy we design with – and for – you.
On an ongoing base we will review your content and engagement strategies as well as your analytics and overall results. We will provide ongoing feedback, support and training to ensure you have everything you need to run a successful social media marketing campaign that produces results. You’ll benefit from the experience and unique ideas that Conrad and her team bring to the table, without having to hire a full-time social media strategist and support team.