Trying to find your way with all the service providers and noise about Fibre to Home, well welcome to Hashtag South Africa. A Digital Media Technology Company growing with Fibre Technology Solutions since 2011.
Fibre Means Better, Faster Internet.
- Fast Internet, Reliable Internet.
- Fibre uses optical cables to carry data via light, which makes it the fastest internet you can get – up to 50x times faster than the fastest ADSL available in South Africa. With the improved bandwidth throughput of Fibre you’ll have a more stable connection with lower latency. And, because Fibre uses light instead of electrical pulses, it’s weather resistant and doesn’t degrade over large distances – giving you a consistent, fast internet and a dependable experience.
- Connect More Devices
- We live in a digital world, with more devices in our homes every single day – and normal broadband solutions struggle to support the increased demand on your Internet Connection. With Fast Fibre, you can connect more devices, at better speeds than ever before – start enjoying reliable, fast internet connectivity in every room of the house.
- No Telephone Line Required
- One of the awesome benefits of using Fibre is that you don’t need a Telkom landline to get connected. This means that you’ll save hundreds every month because you’re not paying for a phone line (which you probably don’t use anyway) just to connect to the internet. You also don’t have to worry about copper cable theft ever again!
- On-Demand Entertainment
- With Fibre, say goodbye to constant buffering, thanks to smooth, fast connectivity – allowing you to enjoy HD or 4K content, even if several people are streaming at the same time.* And with super‑low latency, you can take gaming to a whole new level too.
- * The ability to stream multiple content sources and the quality thereof is determined by the speed of the connection you choose.